Saturday, February 16, 2013

WE have BABIES! Whoot!

Over 150 new baby Talapia!
 


This morning I was walking past the fish tank and saw a bunch of little things  floating in the tank, I thought how strange since I hadn't fed them anything abnormal to cause that, so I went and grabbed my glasses and what do ya know! TONS of little frys! That's the momma shown here, she keeps them safely in her mouth!
So,  we went and bought a "Nursery" tank for them and now Bill is getting it all set up for them! Looks like these will be way more prolific than I thought!
Anyone interested in setting up a talapia tank??? Talk to me! LOL!

So, we will need to get another tank for these guys as they grow!
Too fun!

Peace!
Sherry
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....