Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fish FEVER! Our fish are getting really BIG!

I LOVE this pic!
Watching our Talapia right now reminds me of this picture! LOL!
There are 3 males who are VERY busy making "nests" at the bottom of the tank! Chasing the ladies and trying to entice them into their nests! Too funny really!
Well hopefully we should get some "fry" out of all this activity!
Apparently breeding them isnt very hard!
The males are about 6 inches now, dark in color and a dark orange on their tails and fins..They also have large white spots under the jaw...So very prominent in the tank!
The ladies are silver and have some blue spots...Very pretty...
Now I have to just make sure I dont get too attached! Or I wont wanna eat the darn things!
Well, guess thats all I wanted to share about the fish..
Hope you have a relaxing evening!
Peace, Sherry
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....