Monday, September 3, 2012

Poking my head in to say "We survived !!!!" our weekend!

Evening all!
I have lots to share about our "1800's survival weekend"!! But we got in late last night and I had to work first thing this morning so......I just wanted to let you all know we made it thru and with flying colors! I must say tho, I will really miss my coffee pot In the event of no electricity! LOL! We did have coffee but a little more labor intensive!!! I will have to try to get the photos together and get back on to share the whole weekend with you. Need to get some rest, work again tomorrow! I hope you'll  come back and catch up!

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!
Peace, Sherry

Prepare!!!! Gather what you can, as you can! STOCK up on WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....