Thursday, April 18, 2013

Well, We've Finally Have things going as they should! :)

 
 

Well, what a process! I had very little idea this whole process in packaging and manufacturing dehydrated food was so involved! LOL! Could even say I was CLUELESS! Hahahaha!
But after ALOT of hard work and perseverance we have gone to the next level!
Our Web site is looking really good with all its new product photos...The products all have nutrition labels AND we are in 3 stores as of yesterday! Whew! I can almost sit back and breath now!
If you think you may want to try a sample of our product, please Email me at :simplysurvivingtoday@gmail.com give me your address, name and a short note on which products you would be interested in. I will be more than happy to send out 1-4 samples to each address.
I'm sure when you try it you'll agree its Tasty! :)
Also at this time I may pull back the reigns and just offer 12 items as well as our "Mix-Ins"which total 4 different dip mixes. Then adding the other products a little at a time. This has been so overwhelming at times! Never in my dreams did I think at this stage of my life I would be starting YET another business! I should start thinking more in the lines of retiring! LOL! Oh well, Hard work keeps you young OR puts you in the grave! havent quite decided on that one yet!LOL!
Hope everyone is doing well!
Peace, Sherry
L!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....