Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We "Simply Surviving Today" dehydrated foods WON the taste test!

Greetings my friends,

Wanted to share a "Sister bloggers Blog"!!!  It's called "Betty B Ready" It's Betty B Ready @blogspot. We were asked if we would like to participate in a blind taste test at one of our favorite preparedness stores here in San Diego County. We of course said "YES!" and brought several samples for them to try. I was very curious to find out how our food stacked up to the BIG names and was willing to take the chance! I too have had a few of the big guys products and can honestly say I wasn't impressed! In fact that's exactly why I created my own recipes and meals!!!!

ANYWAYS>>>> We came in as WINNERS for Nutrition AND TASTE! I'm very happy and PROUD that John Q Public thinks is yummy too! NOT just friends and neighbors! LOL! Please check this Blog out! It's wonderful! Erica and her husband own 3 "Be Ready" stores!

Peace!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....