Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Reaching out for some "Help" Please check this out

Greetings all! Well I have to say that the new line "Simply" has really gotten GREAT support as well as interest! We have the opportunity to get our products in a couple of BIG stores! Its been really exciting! BUT, I'm looking for some help! I've gotten to a point where I need some help to get to the next level! I have put up a "Fund raising" site in hopes that there may be a few out there who feel as passionate about Good, Healthy and Delicious dehydrated emergency meals as we do! And perhaps could help in some way. If you would, please check it out and maybe share it as well. Thanks so much! Blessings and Peace! Sherry
GoFundMe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....