Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Apologies, Web site is down....




If you have tried recently to log on to the web site you may have noticed its not up right now.....
My apologies! We had built our web site on a hosting site that wasnt the best for e-commerce, so we are in the process of moving it to another that is more 'E commerce friendly! That and I wanted to be able to offer more items for my customers! I was told by my web master it should be back up by today or tomorrow and the web page will be in the place where it should and he can work on getting the shopping cart up and rolling in the next week or so! Please hang in there with us!
If you would like to order something or obtain a sample or have any questions you can contact us at:
simplysurvivingtoday@gmail.com
Im looking forward to getting to know you!
and AGAIN, my apologies!
Peace! Sherry
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....