Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Preparedness Class! Simply "Prep" Talk!

Simply Surviving prep Talk!


Well A great time was had by all! Last night I did a "Prep" talk for a Mobile Home park. I was able to "share" info on What a BUG OUT bag was, as a matter of fact I took my personal Bug out bag.
I had alot of interest and a lot of questions!
Also I got to share about food storage and water storage. It's really interesting to me how many people dont really keep much food in their home and actually go to the market almost daily! REALLY??? I sure hope my talk set something going in their minds!
All in all it was a wonderful time, The park management is very pro active when it comes to disaster preparedness. It's really nice to see a "business" care about the people who rent and reside there!
I'm very excited to have been asked to speak at several other parks!
So, please spread the word to anyone who will Liston to you!
PREP BEFORE THE SHTF! It's not "IF" It's "WHEN"!
Put water in storage at least weekly! If not a few times a week! Keep adding to your food pantry! Every time you go to the store grab a few cans of food or packaged items to store!
Be diligent!
BE PREPARED!
Well all for now!
Peace, Sherry
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....