Saturday, July 28, 2012

Getting yourself ready for any crisis doesnt have to be expensive!!!! Here are some GREAT places to get supplies and such!

* 99 cent store
* dollar store
*Family Dollar
* Thrift shops
*wal-mart
* Local Hardware store
             Ok, so I dont have a huge budget to obtain the items I feel I may need. I'd say I have about $50 a week to obtain my items. And I have basically just started. BUT I have been able to put together some emergency kits from these places and will share this with you! So, lets break these "kits" down in $50 dollars or less!
The very first thing is to obtain a list for your "basic" needs! There are many sites for preparedness that will have a very comprehensive list that you can print out. I have done this PLUS gone to beprepared.com and asked for a catalog to be sent by snail mail. Not only will I purchase items from this catalog but Im using it as guide to help me obtain what i may need!

 So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....