Friday, December 14, 2012

What are your "Plans" for 12/21/12? Bug out?

Plan on "buggin-out?"

No matter what your thoughts are on the up-coming date of "12/21/12"
The one BIG truth is It is GOOD and WISE to be prepared!
As for me personally, I have no clue to what could happen on that day....OR ANY day as far as that goes!
I do know that the bible says that NO man will know the date or time the world will end...Only GOD knows...So, if you believe that the bible is true then that should be a comfort.
I believe that the 21st is not the end of the world but it may just mark the beginning of life different than we know it...
We are facing alot of earth changes and government changes...I am NOT political in any way, And will not be going there at all! I just
want to share with everyone who will listen to prepare for you and your families!

I know several people are planning to "bug out" to "safer" areas...And I agree with them, but sometimes its just not feasible to do that so we just need to hunker down where we are....

Please if nothing else get your Bug out bag ready, grab some more water and Pray for the best and prepare for the worse!

Peace, Sherry
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....