Sunday, November 18, 2012

So, What are you thankful for?

Give Thanks!The seasons are changing, our friends and family gather around us and we make plans for our Holiday feasts...
What are you most thankful for?

For me I'm thankful for my friends and family...The ones Ive been given as well as the ones I have chosen <3
I'm thankful to be alive everyday and healthy and to know real love!
AND I'm thankful for you ! You have given me a chance to share with you the things I'm most passionate these days!
My hope is that as you read this blog, just one or all of the posts the words will impact you, make you think and instruct you into being mindful of what preparations you may need to do to protect you and your family in case of an emergency.
I fear for all of us....Who really knows whats to come.
Prepare for the worse and hope for the best.
And PRAY!
I send greetings of Thanksgiving!
And my wish for each one of you is a time full of love and laughter!

Peace, Sherry
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! We would like to hear your comments, ideas and suggestions....